Toronto is the largest job market in Canada, and one of the perks of living here is that there is always a new opportunity just around the corner.
Every month, we bring together companies hiring in Toronto, so check out who’s looking for new team members (whether in town or remotely) this month.
- Who: Snap Inc. is a camera company and the parent company of Toronto-based Snapchat, Spectacles, Bitmoji, and Zenly.
- Jobs: Snap Inc. is recruiting for five positions in three different teams, including an Android software engineer, more than 3 years of experience – Bitmoji, Fullstack software engineer, 3+ years of experience – Bitmoji, human resources manager, designer of product – Bitmoji and product manager – Bitmoji.
- Benefits: Snap Inc. is an inclusive employer. Snap Inc. offers a hybrid and flexible remote working environment. Their benefit package includes, but is not limited to, the following: mat / pat / caregiver time off, fitness rebates, cooking and nutrition workshops, monthly meal allowance and monthly telephone allowance, support programs to emotional and mental health and more.
- Learn More: To learn more about Snap Inc. and to view their current job openings, visit their Careers page.
- Who: Humi is a Canadian HR, payroll and benefits solution designed to rapidly scale small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) across Canada.
- Jobs: Humi hires from seven different teams, including an Account Manager, Technical Talent Acquisition Manager, Data Engineer, Product Designer, Payroll Support Associate and more.
- Pros: All operations close at 1 p.m. on Friday, so every weekend starts early. Humi is a remote business that offers equity participation for all full-time employees, virtual onboarding and social events, as well as a competitive benefits package. Humi offers Extended Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) services through its partnership with InkBlot Therapy.
- Learn more: To learn more about Humi and find out about their current job openings, visit their Careers page.
- Who: NeuPath is a leading healthcare provider providing treatment for chronic pain, as well as spine injuries, sports-related injuries and concussions.
- Jobs: NeuPath is looking to hire 8 doctors for each clinic – totaling over 100 pain doctors. They are also looking to hire more than 20 primary care physicians for KumoCare.
- Benefits: Employees can choose a balance between flexible clinic operations or remote patient care. Employees will have access to fluoroscopy rooms, 13 state-of-the-art accredited clinics across Canada and expanding, and a network of over 120 healthcare providers.
- Learn More: To learn more about NeuPath and to apply for these vacancies, contact Bjōrn Thies, VP People & Culture, at [email protected] or visit the NeuPath career page.
- Who: Endy is a brand of mattresses made in Canada and based in Toronto.
- Jobs: Endy is recruiting a Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Experience Specialist, Talent Sourcer, Senior Designer and more. Check back often, as Endy often posts new roles in Marketing, Customer Experience, Operations, Project Management, Finance, and Design.
- Benefits: Wellness days, flexible vacation policy, parental leave program, health and lifestyle benefits, monthly team events and our assortment of products including the Endy mattress.
- Learn More: To learn more about Endy and to view their current job openings, visit their careers page
Canada by car
- Who: Canada Drives is an online car buying and delivery platform.
- Jobs: Currently available positions include Customer Service Representative, Credit Analyst (Remote), Inbound Customer Service Agent (Remote), Class A, B, C, D Drivers, Insurance Coordinator , Inventory Manager, Operations Admin, Senior Recon Analyst, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Backend Engineer – ONT, Frontend Engineer – ONT, Senior Backend Developer, Salesforce Developer – ONT, Senior Backend Engineer, Engineer senior frontend, senior Salesforce developer and more.
- Benefits: Employees get a full MSP and benefits, a fully equipped kitchen, a subsidized transit pass, and monthly team events.
- More: Check out the Canada Drives job board for current opportunities.
- Who: Jane offers healthcare practitioners online booking, mapping, scheduling, video and billing on a secure and beautifully designed system.
- Benefits: Employees receive three Jane-cation days off and birthdays for all employees each year, company-wide winter vacation, extended health care from day one, plan participation Jane’s Employee Stock Purchase (JSOP), a first remote workplace, $ 500 per year wellness fund, no fixed limit sick leave policy.
- More: To learn more or view available jobs, visit Jane’s website.
- Who: Ownr is a digital platform that gives Canadian entrepreneurs a simple and convenient way to automate sophisticated legal tasks like registering or setting up a business.
- Jobs: Product Manager, Senior Product Designer, Account Specialist, Operations Associate, Marketing Writer, Senior SEO Manager, Software Engineer I, Senior Software Engineer I, Senior Software Engineer II, Engineering Manager II.
- Benefits: They offer generous travel policies, health and dental benefits, healthy snacks, and more. Employee owners have access to a customizable benefits package and RBC’s comprehensive compensation package.
- Find out more: To find out more about Ownr and to view their current vacancies, visit their career page.
- Who: Lighthouse Labs is a tech education company that offers bootcamps for web development and data science.
- Jobs: Lighthouse Labs is looking for an Admissions Coordinator – Recruitment; career services advisor; Career Services Coordinator; National Coordinator of Alumni; Cybersecurity instructor; Education coordinator, retraining; Mentor (development, data science or cybersecurity); Student Success Coordinator, Requalification; Web instructor (full-time and part-time remote required); Intermediate project manager; Learning experience designer; Product manager ; Head of Academic Affairs Development (APAC); Head of Academic Affairs Development (North America); Business Development Manager (Canada and United States); Proposal writer – Government team; Proposal Writer – United States or North America; Workforce Development Officer – APAC; Workforce Development Officer – United States or North America; Workforce Development Specialist – Government Team; and Associate Director, Marketing Campaigns, to join their clan of serious, ambitious and eccentric humans.
- Benefits: Lighthouse Labs is an inclusive employer and welcomes remote workers from across Canada. Lighthouse Labs also offers additional time off during the holidays.
- More: You can read more about Lighthouse Labs openings on their Careers page.
- Who: CapIntel is an investment sales platform for financial advisors.
- Jobs: CapIntel is currently recruiting into its rapidly growing sales, go-to-market and development teams. Current job openings include a Customer Success Manager, Emerging Company Account Managers, Strategic Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Sales Engineers, Marketing Coordinator, and Front-End and Back-End Developers. -end.
- Pros: The CapIntel team enjoys a user-friendly remote workplace with a home office allowance, flexible work options, a competitive benefits plan with a healthcare expense account, custom loot designed by a Toronto-based workshop, participation in the CapIntel stock ownership program, and more.
- Learn More: Learn more about CapIntel and their current job openings by visiting their Careers page. Can’t see a job that interests you? CapIntel is always on the lookout for great talent, so please feel free to contact [email protected].
Traction on demand
- Who: Traction on Demand is a Salesforce consulting partner and application development company.
- Jobs: Traction on Demand is growing and is currently looking for a Technical Architect, Digital Marketing, Technical Architect, Data Architect, Solutions Architect, Nonprofit and Business Development Manager.
Advantages: many flexible working options; monthly community events; fitness allowance; remote office installation allowance; lunch program; 2 days of paid volunteering per year; quarterly profit sharing; health, dental and vision; personal and health expenditure accounts; employee assistance program; the fully paid 12 week Traction baby allowance; employee shareholding plan; lifelong learning opportunities and more.
- More: To learn more about Traction on Demand, visit their jobs page.
- who: Correctly is a real estate brokerage firm.
- Works: Current openings include 10 engineer positions (Data engineer, Director of Engineering, Intermediate Back End Developer, Intermediate Front End Developer, Full-Stack Intermediate Developer, Senior Android Developer, Senior back-end developer, Senior Front-End Developer, Senior Full-Stack Developer, Senior iOS Developer), 3 marketing roles (Conversion optimization manager, Growth Marketing Manager, Senior economist), Chartered real estate agents (Vancouver and Toronto), a Vice President of People, a Home Assessments Analyst, and one Senior product designer.
- Advantages: Well-stocked shareholding, benefits from day one, competitive parental leave program, home office budget and and professional development budget.
- Following: You can read more about Properly’s career opportunities here.